Provides administrative support to Conservation Director to ensure efficient operation of the office. Part-time position of 8-12 hours weekly with some flexibility in hours. Wage of $13.00 – $15.00 dependent on experience.
Position open until filled.
Guthrie County is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support including emailing, scanning, faxing, copying, and laminating
- Prepares documents including correspondence, reports, and emails and processes mail
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing system
- Answers phone calls and responds to office visitors
- Performs data entry in both Word and Excel format
- Prepares claims from invoices for approval and payment
High School degree/GED
Must be proficient in Microsoft word and Excel.
Experience as an office assistant or closely related position is preferred.
Secure an application from guthriecounty.org website or stop by the Conservation office at 206 West South St. Panora, Iowa or the Human Resources Depart. at 200 North 5th St. Guthrie Center, Iowa 50115.
Submit your application, resume, and cover letter to Conservation Director at Conservation Office 206 West South St. Panora, Iowa 50216 or e-mail email@example.com or HR Director at 200 N. 5th St. Guthrie Center, Iowa 50115 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.