County Engineer:
Josh Sebern

Senior Engineering Technician:
Mike Pearey

Engineering Technician:

Evan Subbert

Office Manager:
Glenda Edwards

Ph: (641) 747-2274
Fax: (641) 747-3604

Secondary Roads Department
2211 215th Road
Guthrie Center, IA 50115

Hrs: 7:00 to 3:30 (M-F)

Guthrie County Main > Roads Department > Permits

Secondary Roads Department Permits


Moving Permits

    Annual Oversize Permit

    Annual Oversize with Weight Permit

    Single Trip Permit

    Multiple Trip Permit

    Round Trip Permit

Entrance Permit
The Guthrie County Board of Supervisors recognizes that it has an obligation to provide its citizens with access to the County Road System. The Board also recognizes that the installation of entrances are of principal interest or convenience to only the immediate Private Property Owner, and once installed becomes the responsibility of Guthrie County to maintain.

    Guthrie County Entrance Permit

Utilities Permit
Utility companies, corporations, individuals wanting to install utilities or tile lines in the county right of way need to obtain a permit for use of county right of way. An application needs to be completed to obtain a permit. It explains where the work will take place and what the work will include. The County Engineer looks over the area and determines if the application is permissible or not.

    Application For Utilities in Right of Way Permit
    Application For Utilities in Right of Way Permit


Acceptable Use

Guthrie County has attempted to insure accurate information is posted to this site. However, Guthrie County does not warrant nor guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of information on this site or information referenced or linked by this site.